Missing Schwab bank transactions

nickhaleynickhaley Member Posts: 3

I just realized that over this past month and a half, Wave has missed a TON of my schwab bank transactions. It's saying the connection is good and that everything is fine, but it's missing a ton of transactions...

edited September 28, 2020 in Bank Connections

Comments

• JulianPJulianP Member Posts: 1,002 ✭✭✭

Hey there @nickhaley ! Thanks for reaching out. I'm sorry to hear that you are having issues with your bank connection. After taking a look on the back end, I can see that Charles Schwab has made technical changes that prevent their customers from linking accounts with our third party data aggregator, Plaid. Plaid is working towards a long-term agreement to restore access. They anticipate that the Charles Schwab connection may be unstable and updates may be paused temporarily. They expect the connection to be restored in the coming weeks. In the meantime, Wave offers a few options to import and upload your transactions manually. You can learn more about these below:

edited September 30, 2020
  • nickhaleynickhaley Member Posts: 3

Thank you for the update!

• nickhaleynickhaley Member Posts: 3

@JulianP How's the integration coming? Looks like it's still out with Schwab?

• JulianPJulianP Member Posts: 1,002 ✭✭✭

Hello again @nickhaley !

After taking a look at the current status of the Charles Schwab bank connection, I'm afraid that the issue is still ongoing at this time. I apologize for the inconvenience.

edited December 10, 2020
  • IngridAIngridA Member Posts: 1
    Is there any update with this? I am currently having the same issue with my Schwab accounts.
  • KiahDKiahD Administrator Posts: 267 admin

Hi @IngridA ,

The connection issue with Charles Schwab and Plaid is still ongoing at the moment I'm afraid. They are working hard on a fix, but at the moment I don't have an ETA on when that will be released.

Feel free to reach back out for an update any time!