Added Desjardins as connected account

ytousignantytousignant Member Posts: 2

I don't see any transactions. What is the point of connecting my account if I can't reconciliate... ? I have been using Plaid for other means and it works great with Desjardins.

Comments

• ytousignantytousignant Member Posts: 2

Hi, can someone can confirm getting historical transactions from Desjardins not working? ETA? tnx

• JulianPJulianP Member Posts: 1,002 ✭✭✭

Hey there @ytousignant ! I'm sorry to hear that you are having issues with your bank connection. After taking a closer look at the Desjardins - Personal (Canada) connection, it looks like it is currently down and experiencing issues. Our third party data aggregator is aware of this and they are working diligently on a resolve. At this time, there is no ETA available on a fix.

In the meantime, you can manually import your transactional data via one of the 2 methods below:

• Christian_Bruneau_47Christian_Bruneau_47 Member Posts: 1

Hi, on that particular issue with Desjardins, is there any development on that? Do you looking to solve the problem or it won't be? Thank you for answering

Christian Bruneau

• PatPomPatPom Member Posts: 1
    Connexion doesn't work between Desjardins and Wave... Does this functionality already worked in the past ?
  • JT_JTJT_JT Member Posts: 1

Hi, can someone can confirm if they are getting historical transactions from Desjardins?
    It was working fine and now not working for 2 weeks. No way of knowing if it’s just my account or all of Desjardins. Desjardins says I should ask Plaid and Wave and Wave says I should ask Plaid, and Plaid doesn't answer. Going crazy.
    ETA????

• Ganesh_Baron_AloirGanesh_Baron_Aloir Member Posts: 1

I also have no new transaction since Feb 3

• ChristianRoyChristianRoy Member Posts: 1

Same problem here. Last sync was on Feb 2. There is no bank status page for Plaid afaik, so it makes it hard to know if they are aware of the issue... :-\

• jeromeOjeromeO Member Posts: 2

Desjardins seems to be not working due to a change in authentification ... I'm having lot of issues with them, clearly thinking about removing my account