Bank Connection is not able to Import data anymore.

johnkimhvacjohnkimhvac Member Posts: 8

Since Last year, Bank data is not able to import any more. It is not a new issue.
as you can see this community every user complaining, but they are no action anymore.
even most major banks are also not able to connect, (RBC, Visa, Master...etc)
and also you will receive the same reply form customer service.
the technician will fix this issue, but I don't know the timeline.
in my guess, they will make money from auto data import,
so if you are a free user then not able to connect the bank anymore.

Comments

• BarsinBarsin Member, Moderator Posts: 2,041 ✭✭✭

Hey there @johnkimhvac

Thanks for your contribution to our community. I see that you're likely already aware of our migration to a different banking platform known as Plaid when it comes to importing your bank data.

I understand that your banks/credit unions have been affected by this migration. I want to apologize on behalf of the team for this. I know that this has affected the ease of your accounting and I get why people are frustrated. We can only hope that Plaid (whose ever increasing database supports over 1500 North American banks and Credit Unions) will eventually add yours to the list. If you haven't already "notified" their team, you can do so and it sends a ping to the Plaid team notifying that there are a subset of users who would like this connection. They would then reach out to the bank to potentially work out a partnership.

I can see you have been in communication with our team through support tickets and I understand that they have notified you of alternative methods to uploading your transactions as Wave always offers this to ensure that our product remain free and users globally.

Using our CSV uploader

Wave Connect

Once again I do apologize for this inconvenience and I appreciate you reaching out about this in our community forum.

edited November 16, 2020