Customers to be able to select options on invoices

MaxSchirruMaxSchirru Member Posts: 3

I'd like for my clients to have the option to choose between different shipping methods and having the grand total reflecting their choice. For instance I don't charge for snail mail but I would like for my customers to be able to choose an option between standard overnight ($10) express overnight ($20) Saturday delivery ($25) or any other shipping method I decide to offer. Even just a drop down button where I can enter a flat price would be really helpful. As of today I 1st have to ask customers what kind of shipping method they want me to use, then wait for customers to get back to me, then send an invoice and hope customers won't change their mind or I will have to start the whole process again (unfortunately happens quite often). This takes so much of my time. Time that I can spend in a better way. I believe that adding this feature will be appreciated by the Wave community.

Comments

• margitmargit Member Posts: 2

I second this request. I have a slightly different spin on this ... I'd like to integrate shipping computation based on location. For some items, shipping varies between $30 to over $60 and I hate to charge everyone the same thing.