Problem Reconciling one month

cwsterlingcwsterling Member Posts: 1

Hello,

I'm having a problem reconciling one month of our credit card transactions. I've entered the numbers correctly, I've triple checked all the transactions and I'm somehow still off. The weird thing is, when I validate the last transaction, wave says it's all good, and then spits me out saying i'm off by $250.

Using the different filters on the transaction view, I count 30 transactions for the credit card, I compare that to the statement I have and also have 30 transactions.

I can't see anywhere where that value could be. I reached out to support over a week ago and haven't heard anything.

The previous month reconciles just fine, and all the other months tie out, it's just this 1 month.

Any suggestions?

edited October 14, 2020 in Accounting Technical Support

Comments

• covflyercovflyer Member Posts: 15

I've also got this problem so looking forward to the solution! Wave and bank statement exactly the same but I'm being told I'm £50.18 difference!

• AlexLAlexL Member Posts: 2,869 ✭✭✭

Hey @cwsterling , I see that you were able to get in touch with our team and they were able to fix the issue!

Hi @covflyer , looks like your data isn't communicating properly. I've run a fix on the back end of your account and everything should look good moving forward. Feel free to give it a go and let me know if you're still having issues!