Wave Not Updating Transactions

CathySCathyS Member Posts: 4

Scotiabank transactions not updating since Sep 24th

Comments

• CathySCathyS Member Posts: 4

I have sent messages, and got no replies. Hopefully I can get some action here.
    Our Wave account has not updated since September 24th for our Scotiabank account transactions.
    When will I get some help here? If Wave can't handle our accounts, we will unfortunately have to go elsewhere. That would be unacceptable.

• PegasusGroupAviationPegasusGroupAviation Member Posts: 1

Royal Bank is doing the same thing as the accounts have not been updating since Sept. 22nd 2020

edited October 12, 2020

@PegasusGroupAviation said:
    Royal Bank is doing the same thing as the accounts have not been updating since Sept. 22nd 2020

Thanks PegasusGroupAviation for the response. So does that mean that we just have to wait for them, or does a technical person from wave usually respond in any way. We are new to Wave, so I'm not sure what to expect.

• AlexLAlexL Member Posts: 2,869 ✭✭✭

Hi @CathyS , I see that one of our Support agents was able to get back to you. If you do have any further questions please don't hesitate to reach back out to them directly.

@PegasusGroupAviation we are currently experiencing widespread issues with RBC. To follow along on the conversation, check out the following Community thread.

• ChrisHVChrisHV Member Posts: 1

Hi, I'm experiencing the exact same issue as @CathyS. Any chance of getting some assistance? I've tried everything in the online help pages.

Edit: I feel I should elaborate that we are also using Wave with Scotiabank and the connection broke on exactly Sept 24th as well. There is no reconnect option in the Wave interface.

edited October 22, 2021

Hi @ChrisHV. What we learned was that Scotiabank does not allow Wave to access clients' accounts. Apparently there are some other banks and financial institutions (i.e. RBC?) are the same. We have to download the information (i.e. .csv file) on a regular basis from our bank account, and upload the information to Wave. It's not very convenient, but it works quite well. Not great, but it has worked okay for us.