Options

Making an Identical Copy of a Business

MouradSMouradS Member Posts: 4

Hello Community,

I have been using Wave for my accounting needs since the beginning of a year and I have all transactions there. But I have a situation where I want to make an identical copy of the business into a new business with a different name - and keep both businesses. So I want to copy the chart of accounts, ledgers, transactions, basically everything as is. Is this possible on the free version or any version? If not, is there an easier way than copying everything manually?

Comments

• Options
    BarsinBarsin Member, Moderator Posts: 2,041 ✭✭✭

Hey there @MouradS

Thanks for your patience with this reply.

At this point, there is no way to achieve a duplicate business in Wave :disappointed:

This will need to be created manually by creating the mirrored business, then you'll want to download the data from your other account and upload it manually into Wave..

We're always looking for feedback from our customers on how we can improve our software with every update we make. So we appreciate you reaching out about this and you should know that our developers are always parsing through archived tickets looking for feature updates requested by our users. Don't hesitate to reach out if you have any other improvements you think we could make to our system!