Receipts, Transfer to Personal, Edit Receipts, Not showing in Transactions

RoKaRoKa Member Posts: 39 ✭✭

Hello wavers,
I have several receipts (Vehicle Fuel) uploaded to my business account ( paid from Personal accnt.)
They show under receipts but don't show in transactions.
Some don't have a Payment Account listed and I can't edit them to add a Payment Account. Why ?
I want to move all these (Vehicle Fuel) receipts to Personal but they don't show in transactions so I can't move them.
At some point I removed what was a personal account from my business, maybe that's the cause of my problem ? But still, how do I move my receipts to Personal ?
Thanks for your help !

Comments

• Petra_BPetra_B Member Posts: 37

Oh! I know this one!

There's an article about it. Let me find it for you...

Is this what you're looking for, @KaPo? https://support.waveapps.com/hc/en-us/articles/208622836-Handling-Business-Expenses-With-a-Personal-Bank-Account

• RoKaRoKa Member Posts: 39 ✭✭

Thanks @Petra_B for your suggestion!
    I've tried that and I am still stuck.
    This Receipt:

Is in the business account, is Verified, but has no Payment Account, cannot be un-verfied, does not show in Transactions, and it cannot be transferred to Personal.

Again, the $2.32 Receipt doesn't show in Transactions, so I can't move it.

Receipt Detail:

There needs to be a way to un-verify the receipts or make them show in Transactions despite having some issues or errors with them, then I can deal with them, by adjusting the transaction ( e.g. give it an account ).

Thanks again for your help.

• AlexiaAlexia Member Posts: 3,314 ✭✭✭✭

Hi @KaPo.

Removing the payment account shouldn't have removed old transactions attached to it. Those would have to be deleted manually. Are you sure you haven't cleared off those transactions before deleting the account?

In any case, you'll have to delete that receipt and add it again. It will re-create that transaction and you'll be able to assign it to the appropriate payment account. You can just download the picture from that receipt and upload it again.

You may be RIGHT @Alexia!
    I suppose I may have deleted those transactions myself. That's totally plausible.
    I was afraid of that, having to re-upload the receipts. Only about 50 though.
    Thanks!

You can download them in bulk through the Global Export function if that makes your life easier, @KaPo. You can find how at https://support.waveapps.com/hc/en-us/articles/115004971866-Global-Export-Changes

Thanks for the pointer! Good feature to have!
    Wish I could sort my receipts, my categories are set correctly, and I know I want to kick out a certain category. Also, duplicates could be spotted easier if I could sort them by value. Regenerate transaction function ? Edit verified receipt option ? Maybe next Wave version. Fingers crossed.

Those are all really good ideas, @KaPo! If you'd like to, I recommend you start a thread on receipt sorting under Wave Features! Our product team pays attention to that category the most, so starting a discussion on new features there is the best way to get visibility.