Reconcile isn't updating the Wave balance

AMichelleAMichelle Member Posts: 2

When an account doesn't auto reconcile and brings me to the screen to manually check lines, I adjust the checkmarks so that everything should now match, but the wave balance at the top never updates as I make the changes, so it's not recognizing that the reconciliation is complete. How do I get Wave to acknowledge the changes?

Comments

• AlexLAlexL Member Posts: 2,869 ✭✭✭

Hey @AMichelle , the Wave balance is based on the transactions that are located in that account for that period. This will not change as you check mark transactions as it only changes if you add/delete a transaction. We recommend comparing your Wave transactions to a bank statement, that way at the end of it you're able to determine what's there, and what's missing.

• JaipurkitchenJaipurkitchen Member Posts: 5

Hi - I have 0 transactions showing up when I try to reconcile, and I know there are transactions for that period. How do I fix this?

• AlexLAlexL Member Posts: 2,869 ✭✭✭

Hey @Jaipurkitchen , can you confirm you're reconciling the correct account? If it's still not displaying correctly, can you send some screenshots showing the transactions as well as the reconciliation period without the transactions showing up? Thanks.