Options

Please help! Bulk Journal Transaction feature in Wave Connect not working

RojhaunRojhaun Member Posts: 1

I am in desperate need for help!

I want to move over from QB to Wave but the Bulk Journal Transaction Upload feature is not working in the Wave Connect add-on.

After entering all the data and correcting all the issues, it is saying "ERROR: Unbalanced. Total Debits must be equal to Total Credits. Unable to upload Journal." and won't allow me to proceed even when it is balanced cent for cent. That is the only error I get. I don't know how to proceed. The Support Bot is no help and I am not even sure if I am in the right area to request help.

Whatever way you can help, please help. It will be much appreciated.

Comments

• Options
    JulianPJulianP Member Posts: 1,002 ✭✭✭

Hey @Rojhaun !

I'm sorry to hear that you are having issues with our Wave Connect Google sheets add-on. First, I would double check to see if all journal transactions are balanced. If you are certain that they are balanced correctly, then I suggest trying some browser troubleshooting steps. If the issue persists, you can try uploading your data without your journal entries. If you can do this successfully, then you can try importing your journal entries separately or manually recreating them in Wave. I know that this might not sound ideal, but it's worth a shot. I hope this helps!