Some suggestions

CarleaMCarleaM Member Posts: 1

Hi there!

I really enjoy using Wave and find it very user friendly.
I have a few suggestions that would really help me and, from what I believe, other users as well.

1. It would be nice to be able to upload a payment onto a customer account without needing to make an invoice at the time, like loading credit onto a customers account. I am an Animal Physiotherapist and often my clients want to pay for a range of treatments ahead of the time.

2. It would be nice if we can add a timeline to the statement. Like what you find on the bottom of most statements that say 30 days, 60 days, 120 days, etc for accounts that are over due.

Kind regards
Carléa Meyer

Comments

• BarsinBarsin Member, Moderator Posts: 2,041 ✭✭✭

Hey there @CarleaM

Thanks so much for your valued feedback in our community :smile:

1. Not sure if you've checked out our Accounting for overpayments help center article, but this might be able to assist you with those deposits your clients send you.
    2. We're always looking for feedback from our customers on how we can improve our software with every update we make. So we appreciate you reaching out about this and you should know that our developers are always parsing through archived tickets looking for feature updates requested by our users. Don't hesitate to reach out if you have any other improvements you think we could make to our system!

Thanks so much!