Bank Connection Chase

SteveB108SteveB108 Member Posts: 3

Our bank connection with Chase for importing transactions was temporarily down. It seems to be reconnected now although I still see at Waveapps.com an error message asking me to reconnect. How can I be sure my account is connected?

Comments

• brambebrambe Member Posts: 3

Have you heard anything from anyone? I keep getting canned responses and no one seems to be able to help me. My transactions haven't been importing and I'm stuck in the reconnect loop with my account. I also have Chase bank and have not had problems until about a week ago.

• SteveB108SteveB108 Member Posts: 3

Hi Brambe, I had only your response but my problem seems to be solved. What happened for us is was a problem originating with Chase, a hold on our accounts there due to a transfer from another bank that didn't go through. Reconnecting the Chase accounts seems to be working--payroll for example worked, and it looks like transactions are being transferred to waveapps though I'll know for certain in a few days after pending transactions clear. I do still see the error message which reads an account is not connected....

• BarsinBarsin Member, Moderator Posts: 2,041 ✭✭✭

Hey folks! @SteveB108 @brambe
    I can see that our support people were able to assist you with your bank connections and they should be up and running! Glad to hear it. Typically reaching out through chats or tickets is the best method moving forward as they have a direct communication with your bank connection and Plaid, our third party aggregator.

Thanks for reaching out and have a great day!