Options

software glitch button

skiplightphilskiplightphil Member Posts: 3

I am struggling to know how to report a software glitch. I am sure you are onto the big problems that arise because we never see them but small things my pass you by. Currently when I print an invoice it will also print by default a second blank page. Is this just me or do other people have this problem?

Comments

• Options
    _HelpNeeded10203_HelpNeeded10203 Member Posts: 4
    Hi. My gst tax calculations for Australia are not reconciling
    The general ledger report for sales expenses does not equal the sales tax report.
    General ledger sales income is $114174.14.
    On the report it shows sales subject to tax $108568.60 tax amt on sales $7938.93 this amt is NOT 10% of the sales.

Do both gross figures include or exclude gst on sales

Either way the report calculations are incorrect.

Are there currently glitches?
    Please help as this is urgent for our Government quarterly tax reporting and payment
  • Options
    JulianPJulianP Member Posts: 1,002 ✭✭✭

Hey there @skiplightphil !

If you don't want the second blank page to print, you can tweak your print settings before printing the invoice. In the Pages section, you can select "Custom" and punch in the pages you want to print. With this method, you can avoid printing the blank page. Below I attached a screenshot for reference:

Please note, your print settings may look slightly different depending on the browser or operating system you are using.

Hello @_HelpNeeded10203 !

It's possible that you have Sales transactions that are mis categorized, or you have transactions that are categorized differently that have GST applied. Any income transaction that has GST applied will fall under "Sales subject to tax" even if they aren't categorized as Sales. Also, are you sure you have the correct date ranges selected for both reports? For next steps, I suggest reconciling your accounts to help you identify the discrepancy if you haven't already. To learn more, check out this Help Center article:

• Options
    _HelpNeeded10203_HelpNeeded10203 Member Posts: 4
    Thank you for your reply, ill go back and check all those things.