Account Transactions Report Error

MouradSMouradS Member Posts: 4

Hello,

It's been a week that I get this error whenever I run the G/L report on a single account or all accounts. Any ideas?

edited November 16, 2020 in Accounting Technical Support

Comments

• AlexLAlexL Member Posts: 2,869 ✭✭✭

Hey @MouradS , do you receive this report on any of your other reports? Also to confirm, I see that you have two businesses listed on your account, can you confirm which one this is happening to?

I've taken a look at the back end of your account and made a minor tweak to see if that has fixed anything. Can you take a look to see if you're still having this issue?

• MouradSMouradS Member Posts: 4

Hi Alex, this happens only for this type of report. It's on the account called Bosta.

I tried again now and he error is still there.

• AlexLAlexL Member Posts: 2,869 ✭✭✭

Thanks for checking @MouradS , I've escalated this to our Engineering team so they can take a look at what's going on as it seems like it may be a bug.

I'll have more info for you as soon as I hear back!

• MouradSMouradS Member Posts: 4

Thanks Alex. Please let me know asap.

• JulianPJulianP Member Posts: 1,002 ✭✭✭

Hey there @MouradS !

I just heard back from our Engineering team and they noticed that you are trying to run a report for 11K + transactions. Since there are so many transactions, the report request times out before it can finish. With that being said, we have two suggestions for you:

1. Try one of the “Export” formats in the top right corner. It may fail as well but it's worth trying.

2. Try narrowing down the report date range until it’s reasonable enough to fulfill the request in a timely manner. This should do the trick. However, you will need to combine multiple reports to get a full Account Transactions (General Ledger) report.

I hope this helps!

edited November 27, 2020