Comingle Personal and Business

Demetria_JonesDemetria_Jones Member Posts: 1

Good Morning I have a client who is 1st year in business and I have just taken over their books. While doing BK cleanup, I noticed that they are depositing their W2 income into their business account (they have sense STOPPED). However, how do I get this excluded in WAVE as this should not be included in their company's income?

edited December 4, 2020 in Accounting Technical Support

Comments

• BarsinBarsin Member, Moderator Posts: 2,041 ✭✭✭

Hey there, @Demetria_Jones

Please accept my apologies for the delay in responding. Our support team tries to answer within a few business days, but we are experiencing very high volumes right now and we're working extra hard to make sure that everyone's questions are answered. Thanks for your patience!

In order to remove these from the account, the best way to handle that would be to delete the transactions in Wave under the Accounting >> Transactions page >> Using our filter button. If you'd rather, you can change the transactions to $0.

Hopefully this helps! Otherwise you will need to manually recreate these transactions in your other account. Check out Wave connect to streamline this!