Transaction Description "ORIG CO NAME"

BarbBarb Member Posts: 5

Is there a way to change my transaction description feed back to how it was? Simple without the extra ID and tracing info.

It now shows "ORIG CO NAME" plus a bunch of codes on several descriptions. It's on CC transactions, insurance payments, payroll, Wave payments, etc. It also does not show the transaction amount when I select my category, so when there are several transaction options, I have to guess which one to pick then double-check that it was assigned correctly.

I currently manually change the description so I can read it because it is cut off by "ORIG CO NAME" before the vendor name.

Thank you,
Barb

Comments

• JulianPJulianP Member Posts: 1,002 ✭✭✭

Hey there @Barb !

I'm sorry to hear that you are having issues with your transaction descriptions. I'm afraid that there is nothing we can action to change the transaction descriptions on our end since they are uploaded via our third party data aggregator, Plaid. The information Plaid uploads into your account is provided to them by your bank. I suggest contacting your bank to see if they can make any changes to your transaction descriptions on their end.

• RobinHenselRobinHensel Member Posts: 2

Is there any way to wrap the text in the description? I would be okay if I could see the part that really counts. All I can see is the prefix also and I need to edit every transaction to read it.