Shipping address on Statements

bookkeeper52bookkeeper52 Member Posts: 2

I do books for a company in a tourist area. Many of our customers have non-local mailing addresses. I note that your invoices have an area for a second address; however, the statements do not pick up this alternative (shipping address). Would you consider adding the shipping address to the statements as well? Thank you.

Comments

• JulianPJulianP Member Posts: 1,002 ✭✭✭

Hey @bookkeeper52 !

Your customer's address information will populate based on info you entered when creating the customers profile under Sales > Customers. In the billing section, you can punch in 2 email address lines for each customer. This can be edited. The address(es) you punch in will auto-populate on your customer's statement in the "Bill to" section. Below I attached a few screenshots for reference:

Customer Profile - Billing Section

Customer Statement - "Bill to" Section

However, as you noticed already, I'm afraid that the customer's shipping address section will not auto populate on your Customers Statement. We're always looking for feedback from our customers on how we can improve our software with every update we make. So we appreciate you reaching out about this and you should know that our developers are always parsing through our Community Forum looking for feature updates requested by our users.

edited December 14, 2020
  • bookkeeper52bookkeeper52 Member Posts: 2

Thank you JulianP, Unfortunately, the 2 entry address information will not work for us as often the second address is in another state or country. We have been using the shipping address for the second address entry, but, of course this does not populate to the Statements