Options

Invoice app top bar button not working on iPhone with notch

brovalexbrovalex Member Posts: 3
When using an iPhone that has a notch in the screen, I can use the top bar to hit back or more actions in the invoice app. I believe the buttons are slightly shifted, and the OS touch areas (time, signal status, etc) prevent the app buttons from being tapable.
edited December 13, 2020 in Mobile Technical Support

Comments

• Options
    AlexLAlexL Member Posts: 2,869 ✭✭✭

Hey @brovalex , can you further explain what you mean when you say a notch in the screen? I'm not fully understanding the situation.

If you're able to provide screenshots as well it would be incredibly useful.

• Options

Sorry I should have included a screenshot. Here it is.

It may be not obvious visually, but the "< Back" and "More" button are so high up that's it's quasi-impossible to tap on the remaining touch area for them. The status bar touch area where the time and battery indicator are covering it. For example, most of the time when I tap "More" it just scrolls me to the top of the view, as if I hit the status bar.

• Options
    JulianPJulianP Member Posts: 1,002 ✭✭✭

Hey @brovalex !

Thanks you for following-up with additional details and a screenshot! That's quite unusual. Before we look into escalating this issue, do you mind trying the following troubleshooting steps:

• Try closing and re-launching the app.
    • Log out and back into the app.
    • Check to make sure that you're connected to a cellular data or WiFi network.
    • Ensure that you've turned on permissions from the settings menu of your device.
    • Restart your device.

If following these steps doesn't resolve the error you're experiencing, please let me know!

• Options

Tried the above, no change.

Here are a few more screenshots.

• Options
    AlexLAlexL Member Posts: 2,869 ✭✭✭

Hey @brovalex , this is actually a bug that's on the radar of our mobile team. Hoping this fix comes soon!