Debits/Withdrawals imported as credits, Credits as debits.

landexearthworkslandexearthworks Member Posts: 3

Finally got my accounts to re-establish connection with the new import integration and now in reconciliation somehow all of my debits are under 'credits' and vice versa. Everything is out of balance...all the way back to 2017 now. Help!

edited December 14, 2020 in Bank Connections

Comments

• AlexLAlexL Member Posts: 2,869 ✭✭✭

Hey @landexearthworks , I see that you have an open ticket with an agent on our Support team. They'll be reaching back out to you with an update shortly so thanks for your patience in the meantime.

• EzpepperEzpepper Member Posts: 2
    Hello. I do not know if I am in the right area. I need help and I am not good with technology. I am frustrated. My account was frozen. I answered all the questions to the best of my ability and was told my account will be closed. I was told to go to the live chat for further help.
  • AlexLAlexL Member Posts: 2,869 ✭✭✭

Hey @Ezpepper , live chat can be actioned from your account by clicking into the question mark at the bottom right corner of your screen. If you ask for live chat from our chatbot, it should be able to transfer you over to one of our agents.

• EzpepperEzpepper Member Posts: 2
    Hello. Thank you for responding. I am not good with technology and texting. I am slow to trust. I tried over 15 times to get someone on the phone. I would like with my account. I was sent a number of questions that I thought I answered. My wife friend who is a financial person and my wife said my answers were short and rude. My account was no longer allowed to recieve payments. My wife sent in all the information and had my friend read it to make sure it was good.
    We recieves a single reply days later that basic said they were concerned about fraud and charge backs.
    We responded and not heard anything since (about 7 days)
    Can you please help?
  • NancyCNancyC Member Posts: 148 admin

Hey @Ezpepper as payments account review are handled by a separate team (Risk Team), I'm afraid we're unable to help as we do not participate and have limited insight into the review process. I can definitely understand how this can be a frustrating situation to be in.

I see here you've been in contact with our Risk Team through the email "[IMPORTANT] Your Wave Payments Account". After careful review of the information that were provided, our Risk Team had come to the conclusion that we're unable to continue supporting payment processing for your business.

The pending payouts for Invoice 93, 122 and 123 were refunded on January 28th and your client should have received the refunds by now.

edited February 17, 2021