Back Up of Accounts in Wave

ioozeerallyioozeerally Member Posts: 4

Hi All. I wanted to know if there is a way to back up my wave account. Like if ever there is something that happen to my account, I know I can use it to and include it in another account?

Thanking you

Comments

• J_SennJ_Senn Member Posts: 17

@ioozeerally

There's the Global Export thing, on the settings page, at the bottom. Let's you download just about everything on your account. With that and your bank statements, you should be pretty good. You can also add yourself as a CC to every invoice to make sure you get a copy.

• ioozeerallyioozeerally Member Posts: 4

@James Senn Thanks a lot for the tip. However can it be exported as is when extracted? Also do you know if there is a way to import puchase invoices (bills) by bulk (example as Bank statements are upload).

• J_SennJ_Senn Member Posts: 17

@ioozeerally Not easily, but it would give you everything as you categorized it. Combining that with your bank statements will give you everything you need, I think.

As far as I know, uploading bills or invoices isn't something you can do in Wave. My understanding is that they exist to represent cash you owe but haven't paid yet. Anything you've already paid, you can just consider an expense transaction.