Options

Wave as it is

VTGVTG Member Posts: 1

Hi-- I have been using Wave for a couple of years. It is exactly what I was looking for. I just wanted to make a post as I have seen a few people making suggestions as they would like it more like Quickbooks. I have used Quick books , which is a great product if that is what you are looking for. I use Wave because Quickbooks is NOT what I am looking for. I just wanted Wave to know that the majority of us use Wave for that reason-- if I wanted a product just like QuickBooks I would use QuickBooks! Thank you for offering your product that has its own style - design that works for those that need it. You have a very needed product --- Please don't change it!

edited December 22, 2020 in Wave Discussion

Comments

• Options
    AlexLAlexL Member Posts: 2,869 ✭✭✭

Thank you for the kind words , @VTG . We're so happy that we can offer you a service which meets all of your needs as a small business owner as that's who we do it for 😃!

edited December 30, 2020
  • Options
    FotanFotan Member Posts: 9

Agreed @VTG. I moved to Wave from Quickbooks because Quickbooks wasn't scratching my itch. Wave is that Goldielocks package. Not too big, not too small... Just right. Those who want Wave to be more like Quickbooks REALLY MEAN I want Quickbooks, but I don't want to pay for it.