Options

Recover payments from Wave Payments account

KimWilliams61KimWilliams61 Member Posts: 2

Hi. I have two businesses in Wave and realised that the new one has Settings > Payments > payments set to 'Wave Payments' instead of 'Cash on Hand'. I have adjusted that setting to the latter but how do I recover the money from the invoices that have been paid this week to the 'Wave Payments' setting (or will that happen automatically now that I have changed the setting)? Thanks for your help.

Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    JulianPJulianP Member Posts: 1,002 ✭✭✭

Hey @KimWilliams61 !

Do you mind clarifying the issue you are experiencing? This will give me a better understanding of the situation and will allow me to investigate further.

Also, could you please provide a screenshot from your account? Please remove or cover any sensitive information before sharing the image with me.

It looks like your businesses are located outside of North America. I encourage you to check out the Community discussion below about the future direction of Wave:

edited December 31, 2020
  • Options
    KimWilliams61KimWilliams61 Member Posts: 2
    Thanks for your reply JulianP. I had set my payment settings to ‘Wave Payments’ for receiving money. I mistakenly thought that payments coming in sat in limbo due to that setting but they’ve started to be deposited to my bank account. So at the end of the day, everything is good, I just didn’t properly understand the process. Thanks anyway.
  • Options
    AlexLAlexL Member Posts: 2,869 ✭✭✭

Hey @KimWilliams61 , check out our handy Help Center article on Payments Bookkeeping to get a better idea of how we automate this process for you in Wave.