Banking starting date

Carmen_Nieves01Carmen_Nieves01 Member Posts: 3

Due to some issues in 2020 with my bank account, I would like to change the start date to 01/01/2021 for my bank account downloads. How can I do this?

edited January 7, 2021 in Accounting Technical Support

Comments

• AlexLAlexL Member Posts: 2,869 ✭✭✭

Hey @Carmen_Nieves01 , can you explain this a little bit more? Are you saying that you no longer want the transactions that are already in the system in 2020? If that's the case, you can delete these so that you only have transactions from 2021 in the system.

Let me know if I'm missing something.

• Carmen_Nieves01Carmen_Nieves01 Member Posts: 3

Yes. Thank you. I don't want to delete anything. The 2021 bank transactions are not downloading to my account. I had to start a new account for it to work. Why is this? I looked at everything. It says I am connected, I do not have 2 factor authentification. This started on December 1, 2020.

• JulianPJulianP Member Posts: 1,002 ✭✭✭

Hey @Carmen_Nieves01 !

It sounds like you are having bank connection issues, preventing your automatic transactions from flowing into your account. For next steps, do you mind submitting a ticket request to our support team so one of our agents can look into your connection? They will gladly assist you further. I hope this helps!

• Carmen_Nieves01Carmen_Nieves01 Member Posts: 3

Yes I will. How do I do that

• JulianPJulianP Member Posts: 1,002 ✭✭✭

Hey @Carmen_Nieves01 !

It looks like you submitted a ticket request successfully and got your question answered! I'm happy to see that. If you have any other questions, don't hesitate to reach back out. :smile: