Wells Fargo - not updating , missing "last updated .... hrs" message too.

newstartnewstart Member Posts: 7

Thank you for an amazing free resource. Wells Fargo has not updated neither does it show me text under "connected accounts" - last updated XXX hrs ago.
In addition, under Reconciliation, it shows - reconciled up to today. Which is untrue! No Wells fargo activity was downloaded since Dec 22nd. Please help.
thank you,

Comments

• JulianPJulianP Member Posts: 1,002 ✭✭✭

Hey @newstart !

I'm sorry to hear that you are experiencing issues with your Wells Fargo bank connection. After taking a closer look on the back end, I can see that Wells Fargo is currently experiencing issues with their Plaid integration. This is causing the transaction import delays. I attached a screenshot below for reference:

If you need your transactions in Wave immediately, we offers a few options to import and upload your transactions manually. You can learn more about these below:

I hope this helps and I apologize for the inconvenience!

edited January 6, 2021
  • newstartnewstart Member Posts: 7

Thanks for the workaround. I don't mind uploading the bank statements at all while the connection is being worked upon.
    What happened last time is that I uploaded the bank statement but when the connection was re-instantiated, I got double entries (one from the statement that I uploaded and one from the direct connection). Is there an easy way to make sure entries are not duplicated other than to manually delete duplicate ones?

Thank you once again for offering such an easy platform to help with accounting!

• JulianPJulianP Member Posts: 1,002 ✭✭✭

Hey @newstart !

Great question. To prevent duplicates from importing when uploading them manually, you can temporarily disable your bank connection by turning it off on the Banking > Connected Accounts page. Then, when you turn the connection back on, you can select a specific date to resume transaction imports.

edited January 13, 2021