Options

BlueVine (Bank Account) Transactions Importing Backwards

josecgomezjosecgomez Member Posts: 7

Hi,
All my transactions in my connected bank account are importing backwards. Deposits show as withdrawals and withdrawals as deposits.

Tagged:
edited January 3, 2021 in Bank Connections

Comments

• Options
    khendrickskhendricks Member Posts: 1

This is also happening to me. Guessing there is an issue with the service they use for connecting banks.

• Options

I got an email back from wave support basically sayin its an issue with the service nothing we can do we have to wait for "them" to fix it :(

• Options

From Support
    "There appears be an issue with your financial institution's integration that requires further investigation from our data aggregator. Because Wave isn't able to troubleshoot directly, we don't have a timeline on a fix but we hope to see this resolved soon."

• Options
    Micheljb07Micheljb07 Member Posts: 3

Same is happening to me. I seem to choose all the wrongs bank for Wave. First Capital One is not importing transactions now Bluevine problems. I'm new to Bluevine have guys been using it for a while?

• Options
    layingstripeslayingstripes Member Posts: 1

I had the same issue with Azlo and switched to Bluevine since Azlo is shutting down. Not sure what bank connection actually works reliably with Wave.

• Options
    JulianPJulianP Member Posts: 1,002 ✭✭✭

Hey everyone!

I'm sorry to hear that you are having issues with your bank connections. On the back end, it looks like BlueVine's connection is currently stable. I attached a screenshot below for reference:

However, if anyone is still experiencing issues, please submit a ticket request to our support team so one of our agents can look into your individual connections. If necessary, they can escalate your cases to Plaid for further investigation.

edited January 15, 2021
  • Options

@JulianP said:
    Hey everyone!

I'm sorry to hear that you are having issues with your bank connections. On the back end, it looks like BlueVine's connection is currently stable. I attached a screenshot below for reference:

The connection works, but the transactions come in with the inverse sign. Deposits come in as Withdrawals and Withdrawals as Deposit.

• Options
    spurlsspurls Member Posts: 1

Id be willing to be the > @JulianP said:

Hey everyone!

However, if anyone is still experiencing issues, please submit a ticket request to our support team so one of our agents can look into your individual connections. If necessary, they can escalate your cases to Plaid for further investigation.

I think someone need to check the API implementation as the types displayed are inverted consistently for all the transactions imported.
    Either Plaid set it up wrong, or your engineers swapped the fields by mistake of perhaps your system wants + and - like a credit /debit system and they are providing different data.

You definitely need to escalate this issue as I am pretty sure its affecting all Bluevine/wave users

Thanks, I'll be waiting

• Options
    JohnCJohnC Member Posts: 1

This issue is also affecting me, every transaction is inversed and I have to manually flip them. Blue Vine/Wave integration seems incorrect at this time.

• Options
    NancyCNancyC Member Posts: 148 admin

hey @josecgomez @spurls @JohnC our banking data aggregator Plaid, has identified an issue with their BlueVine integration where it is returning inverted transactions. Their engineers are aware of the issue and working with BlueVine to resolve it, but there's currently isn't an ETA available for when the issue will be resolved.

I will continue to keep an eye on this and once there's an update, I'll share the good news here in this thread!

• Options

Sounds great! Looking forward to the fix!

• Options

@NancyC said:
    hey @josecgomez @spurls @JohnC our banking data aggregator Plaid, has identified an issue with their BlueVine integration where it is returning inverted transactions. Their engineers are aware of the issue and working with BlueVine to resolve it, but there's currently isn't an ETA available for when the issue will be resolved.

I will continue to keep an eye on this and once there's an update, I'll share the good news here in this thread!

@NancyC ,
    Tonight I got an email saying my account was "disconnected" from blue vine and now I can't re-connect it.

edited February 16, 2021
  • Options
    MurrayWMurrayW Member Posts: 3

Pasted from the other similar thread:
    From the most recent transactions it looks like the integration between BlueVine -> Plaid -> WaveApps has been resolved in the last 24 hrs. Yesterday's expenses are correctly showing as withdrawals in Wave.
    I, like others, switched from AZLO to BlueVine. I was holding off from switching auto-charges until the correction was complete.

• Options
    KiahDKiahD Administrator Posts: 267 admin

Hi @josecgomez!

I checked on the back end and it looks like your back connection is now back up and running! It looks like this issue was because your log in credentials were changed.

For future reference, any time that your log in credentials are changed, you'll need to delete & reconnect to your bank, as your credentials for the same connection can't be "updated". Let me know if you're still having issues!

• Options

I changed the credentials because it failed. Nevertheless it works now!
    Thanks!