Ghost Transaction in Account Receivable

VChongVChong Member Posts: 2

I notice, there is a ghost transaction in Account Receivable on the Sept-30 entry.
There is an entry of 357.59 that I can't find in account transaction.

Attached Account Balance screenshot

_Attached Account Transaction screenshot _

Please advise on how I can get this bug fixed. Thank you

Comments

• JulianPJulianP Member Posts: 1,002 ✭✭✭

Hey @VChong !

It appears that some of your Wave pages might not be communicating with each other, and this is why you are seeing discrepancies in the numbers between different pages.

I have triggered an accounting data fix on your account, and it showed that your account was in need of this! The reports and accounts should be properly connected within 15-30 minutes, depending on how much data there was to fix.

If, after that time the accounts are still off, please let me know and we can go from there.

• VChongVChong Member Posts: 2

Is all good now! Thanks a bunch :)

• SaraLMSaraLM Member Posts: 2

Hi @JulianP

Looks like my account may be needing an accounting data fix too. The debit entry of a deleted journal transaction still appears in one report (not all).

Please assist? Or if there is a way in which I can push a fix/sync on my side, please advise.

If you need more info, please let me know.

• KristenVKristenV Member Posts: 121 admin

Hi @SaraLM !

I've triggered the accounting data fix on your account as well and it showed that your account was also in need of this! The issue should be resolved within the next 15-30 minutes, depending on how much data needs to be corrected. If after that time, you are still noticing that your accounts are off, please reach back out!

• SaraLMSaraLM Member Posts: 2

Thanks @KristenV - that did the trick!