TD Bank transfers between accounts is making duplicate entries.

StrugglingICStrugglingIC Member Posts: 20

Problem is what the title says. Transfers are making duplicate entries. Example shown below is for transfer from my personal to business account. TD bank easyweb is showing transactions correctly.

Wave business account transactions view:

**Wave personal transactions view: **

edited January 10, 2021 in Bank Connections

Comments

• JulianPJulianP Member Posts: 1,002 ✭✭✭

Hey there @StrugglingIC !

If you haven't already checked out our Transfer in Wave article, I would recommend checking it out . If you're moving money from one account to another, your transfer should look like this:

image1

This shows the two transfers, one is green which is money in to my credit card account showing a payment to it, and one is black, money out of my business checking showing a payment from that account. These are the two transaction details below.

image2

image3

To perform this action, choose your Category as Transfer from Bank, Credit Card, or Loan, then select the proper account from which the funds should be connected to.

• StrugglingICStrugglingIC Member Posts: 20
    Hello @JulianP
    My intent is to do the opposite of what the article is talking about. I want to show them as income or expense.
    Also, I'm talking about the personal version of Wave and the business version of Wave. I have two different bank accounts (but of same bank) connected to them. It's showing 2 entries under each bank account