Options

Can accounts be merged?

Star044Star044 Member Posts: 6

Sometime near the end of December, our nonprofit's bank stopped talking to Wave for one of our accounts, (we have two checking accounts.) Then when I tried to reconnect, it wouldn't validate my credentials. So I had to create a new connection and import transactions, which I imported from the date the prior connection stopped working. Now it's a mess because 1) the prior account won't reconcile with the bank statement, and 2) there is no beginning balance on the "new" account, which, as of yet, only has a few transactions. How can I import all of the prior transactions from the prior account into the new account in Wave?
Your help is much appreciated as we are pulling our hair out from this!

Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    JulianPJulianP Member Posts: 1,002 ✭✭✭

Hello @Star004 !

If you are looking to move your accounting data from one account to another, we have a great guide you can check out here.

Also, it sounds like you are experiencing an issue with your bank connection that is preventing your transactions from automatically importing. For next steps, I suggest reaching out to our support team so one of our agents can assist you with your specific connection.