Options

looking for short-term Wave bookkeeping help

SammieMSammieM Member Posts: 2

Small restaurant looking for likely short-term help in fixing all I have done wrong in Wave! I already paid for the Wave consult last year but I don't think I have things set up correctly.

Comments

• Options
    JulianPJulianP Member Posts: 1,002 ✭✭✭

Hey @SammieM !

It sounds like you signed up for Wave Advisors services. To clarify, do you still have access to Wave Advisors services? If so, you can contact your Wave Advisor to assist you with your accounting/bookkeeping needs.

If not, and you are looking for Wave Advisor assistance, you can learn more in the link below. You can book a free call as well!

edited January 21, 2021
  • Options
    SammieMSammieM Member Posts: 2

No I did have wave consulting services for a while but do not any longer. Am looking for someone to go in and fix problems and do the accounting for a few months so I can figure out how to do it in the future.

• Options
    NancyCNancyC Member Posts: 148 admin

Hey @SammieM piggy backing on Julien's post above regarding Wave Advisors: you may want to reach out to them again and take a look at the Accounting Coach option so you can learn exactly how to handle their books moving forward. If you'd like a bookkeeper to go in and fix your books, they also offer month-to-month plans for Bookkeeping services.

• Options
    Sajid1110Sajid1110 Member Posts: 1

@SammieM said:
    Small restaurant looking for likely short-term help in fixing all I have done wrong in Wave! I already paid for the Wave consult last year but I don't think I have things set up correctly.

Maybe I can help.