Page Not Found (Error code: 404)

eugenemoneugenemon Member Posts: 2

As of last week, Friday, I am not able to preview my invoices, download invoice in PDF, or print invoices. All of which leads to "Page Not Found" (Error code: 404). This happens only for one business account. The other businesses can view invoices with no issue.

Comments

• Ryan_WRyan_W Member Posts: 452 ✭✭✭

Hey @eugenemon this is an issue we've been tracking, and requires our intervention to fix. I'm going to send you a separate email to get some details, and we'll be able to get this sorted out. Check your inbox for my follow up!

• eugenemoneugenemon Member Posts: 2

@Ryan_W Thank you for taking time to help solve this issue. I have replied to your email and hope that you can resolve this!

• FeridaFerida Member Posts: 5

Hi,

Quite similar, but my receipts page won't load at all. Please help.

Regards,
    Ferida

Hello again,

My problem viewing the Receipts has been solved. I just switch to different browser & it works!

Regards,
    Ferida

• CharlotteCharlotte Member Posts: 671 admin

@Ferida thank you for letting us know and hope to see you around in other discussions. :) What browser were you originally using?

Hi @Charlotte,

Internet Explorer previously as I do not have any other browser on my old Surface RT. Now I'm using Microsoft Edge. Everything run smoothly. :smiley:

• ZoeCZoeC Member Posts: 388 admin

Hey @Ferida, thanks for following up to let us know things are better on Edge! We typically recommend users to veer away from Safari/Internet Explorer because Edge, Chrome and Firefox tend to be a lot more compatible! :smile:

• Rock707Rock707 Member Posts: 1

I'm having this same issue. All of our invoices since 2018 have disappeared. I changed our password. I used Firefox to sign in and nothing. HELP!!! We need our invoices ASAP!!!!

• ConnorMConnorM Member Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭

Hey @Rock707! I can see that you'd been affected by a temporary issue we'd seen, but that you were able to chat with our support team to get that solved :) Great to see. Sorry for the inconvenience you'd experienced!

• ManoirManoir Member Posts: 1

I am running into the same issue. Can someone please assist?

• ConnorMConnorM Member Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭

Hey @Manoir! I can see here that you've contacted our support team, and that they're looking into this at present. Thanks for reaching out!