ACCT-3264

Discussion List

• Many times, there square measure problems like cash app transfer failed. To be honest, there isn’t a great deal of troubleshooting that may be done to seek out a definitive answer. However, by following the strategies printed below, you'll boost your possibilities of getting your billfold a refund. in addition, you'll build use of them if your cas…
    lesamercyasd 31 views 0 comments Started by lesamercyasd February 28, 2022 9:10AM Technical Support
  • You should know that Cash Card and Cash App accounts are linked to each other. Hence, if you want to check the Cash App Card balance, then you need to check the Cash App Balance. Users can use the Cash Card for payments until there is a balance in the Cash App account. Open your Cash App account and see the balance at the homepage under the dollar…
    lesanancyasd 51 views 0 comments Started by lesanancyasd January 25, 2022 9:02AM Technical Support
  • When I created my Business I mistakenly misspelled the Business name as Citustone, actually I should have been Cetustone, letter I changed (edited) the Business Name to correct it, My invoice shows the correct name (Cetustone) but when I generate report and export it to pdf the report shows the wrong spelled name (citustone), how to solve it???
    Cetustone 11 views 5 comments Most recent by Cetustone April 6, 2018 9:22AMAccounting Technical Support