[Limited Release] Customer Profiles

SystemSystem Posts: 412 admin
image[Limited Release] Customer Profiles

You can access all of your customer's information including contact details, invoices and saved credit cards in the Customer Profile section by clicking their name in the Customers page.
Wave provi...

Read the full story here

edited January 17, 2021 in Help Center Discussion

Comments

• BaderBader Member Posts: 3

Can you please add this feature to businesses residing outside of the United States? As we received an email from your end claiming that this will not be accessed in the upcoming months, while all our payment history is on WAVE and the informations provided under our account is needed.

• consultmbrconsultmbr Member Posts: 7

Hi,
    Would still like to have an option for P/O search or filter within customer's profile.
    Thank you

• Daniel_Nanton_CRDaniel_Nanton_CR Member Posts: 8

Would be great to be able to access this information even with customers that are not within US or Canada. Please let me know if that becomes available.

• EleanorEleanor Member Posts: 2

Cant the existing SA customers have access to this as well please, it sure would be helpful Thank you

• KristenVKristenV Member Posts: 121 admin

Hey everyone!

At the end of 2020, Wave made the decision to re-focus our support to users within the US and Canada. Because of this, user accounts based outside of the US and Canada will not be receiving further updates.

For more information on this decision, check out this Community Post

• JimBobJimBob Member Posts: 3

Just another way to get rid of customers from outside Canada and US

• Amy_WAmy_W Member Posts: 1

Alex, is there a way to merge existing contacts?
    Thank you

• johnsicilijohnsicili Member Posts: 8

Cool, how about you integrate expenses into this like so many people are asking for? Make the useless field useful, please.

https://community.waveapps.com/discussion/comment/42632

• JulianPJulianP Member Posts: 1,002 ✭✭✭

Hey @Amy_W !

Wave does not currently support a merging functionality for contacts I'm afraid.

• Mark_SwarekMark_Swarek Member Posts: 1

It's great that the member has access to an Overview for a customer. Is there a way that a customer can see an overview (all of their open invoices, current balance, etc.)? If not, please add this function (and don't just respond to say it's not on your roadmap- add it to your roadmap).

• KiahDKiahD Administrator Posts: 267 admin

Hey @Mark_Swarek ,

At the moment this isn't a feature that we offer, but I appreciate you adding your suggestion! I have passed your feedback on to the Development team, however I can't guarantee if or when they will implement it or add it to the roadmap.

• VtgTrailerBizVtgTrailerBiz Member Posts: 2

I added a secondary contact to one of my customer records, but still only the primary contact appears on the Overview tab now, in contrast to the screen-print you've included in this article. (This is even though I did hit the save button after adding the second contact.) Am I missing a step?