Options

Missing payment

Nmg1100Nmg1100 Member Posts: 1
I can see that I have been paid by a customer (my first payment via credit card) - but it has been 5 days (3 working days) and I have no record of this being in my Stripe account, nor in my bank account. In my Wave, it just says it is pending. How do I access this?

Comments

• Options
    mschristine65mschristine65 Member Posts: 10

I had the same sort of issue. I received my first payment on January 11th, the payment FINALLY shows as paid out, YESTERDAY.
    It's not in my account yet, I'll be checking it again Monday, you can be sure.

If this is standard, that's one heck of a delay!

• Options
    KiahDKiahD Administrator Posts: 267 admin

Hi @Nmg1100! For assistance with invoice payments made via Stripe, please check in with Stripe support using this link: https://support.stripe.com/. They will be able to assist you with locating this payout, and any questions you may have on the deposit timeline. Thank you!

Hi @mschristine65! I see that your issue with this payout delay has been resolved with our Support Team, but if you have any more questions, or issues with payouts, please reach out to us again over chat or email. We'll be able to help you there. Thanks!

edited January 28, 2021
  • Options
    REM_1819REM_1819 Member Posts: 1

We are missing a payment and don't know where it went. An invoice for a total of $5487 was sent to our customer on or about Feb 13th. The customer has confirmed that the funds were deducted from their bank account on Feb 16th. On Feb 25th the update showed that the funds (less fees) were sent to our bank however the transfer to our bank does not show on Wave. It also appears as though the original invoice could have been deleted. What are our next steps to recover these funds?

• Options
    NancyCNancyC Member Posts: 148 admin

hey @REM_1819 , from the initial look of things, I do see here there was a payout of $5,432.13 (after fees) was deposited into your account on Feb 25. If this payout has not been deposited into your account yet, it will require further investigation by our support team. I recommend either joining us on chat, or submitting an email so that we can help take a closer look.

Both of these options can be done through our chatbot, Mave. Click on the question mark icon on the bottom right hand corner of your Wave account to access Mave!