Migration Timeline

MWillMWill Member Posts: 1

Does Wave have a timeline on when the full data migration to ZoHo Books will be available?

To help make these changes easier, we’ve partnered with Zoho Books to secure a special offer for Wave customers. We’re actively working with the Zoho team to ensure a seamless transition for all customers who choose to switch to Zoho Books, and we will share more details shortly.

edited March 30, 2021 in Using Wave

Comments

• KiahDKiahD Administrator Posts: 267 admin

Hi @MWill !

The full data migration to Zoho Books is available now! To begin, you can export your Wave data using our official Google Sheets add-on, Wave Connect or by using Wave's data export tool, which you can find under Settings > Data Export.

From there, you can follow the steps in this guide that Zoho has created just for Wave users who are ready to set up their Zoho account. If you need help along the way with your new Zoho account, the Zoho team is ready to help and you can reach them at support-wave@zohobooks.com 😊

• HelpHelp Member Posts: 1

Hi,
    I wasted time emailing Wave support, only to find out that they don't provide human support in some regions any more and didn't announce this!

I wanted to know if there is a cut off date to take the 12 month deal with Zoho Books.

I want to do this, but not yet. If there is a deadline, then at least I can make sure I migrate in time, but right now I haven't seen a deadline mentioned anywhere.

Can anyone advise please?

Many thanks.

• JulianPJulianP Member Posts: 1,002 ✭✭✭

Hey there @Help!

As you may now, when you sign up for Zoho through Wave, your first year with Zoho Books is free. You get an exclusive Zoho Books plan custom-built for your business. After the first year, you can downgrade to the free plan or subscribe to any of the paid plans available in your region. When it comes to the 1 year free offer though, I don't believe there is a deadline or expiry date available. However, if you have questions about how long the offer is available for, please contact support-wave@zohobooks.com

edited April 26, 2021