Impossible to change country in billing address

FarfallunaFarfalluna Member Posts: 2

Following an international move, I went ahead to change my address on the Wave invoices I am sending to my clients. This worked fine for the street address, however, not for the country. In the mask, I can choose the correct country from the drop down list, I hit save, all fine. But on the invoice, it then displays the new street address with the old country. And advice?

Comments

• teranetteranet Member Posts: 2

Same here trying to change country, if i dont select state, it shows old. If i select state i get
    Oops! There was an issue with updating your business information. Please try again.
    Cleared cache tried different browser, same!

• AlexLAlexL Member Posts: 2,869 ✭✭✭

Hi @Farfalluna & @teranet , I'm afraid the country isn't something that can be changed in your Wave account as an account has a lot of tools which are automatically set up both on the back and front end based on where you're located. When you change country, it has an effect on what you have access to.

• WesWes_123WesWes_123 Member Posts: 1

H! , so mt country is incorrectly selected as United States. Its actually United Kingdom.

How do i correct this?

• FarfallunaFarfalluna Member Posts: 2
    Apparently, it is impossible, which is a real bummer. I ended up switching from Wave to Freshbooks because of this...