Options

Quicken relief

Rolom817Rolom817 Member Posts: 1

I've been using Quicken for personal record keeping for over 10 years.
Seems like it has worked fairly well and included some great features, but is labor intensive for what I need. Recently Quicken has been fraught with errors and non-performance. I don't have a business or need for invoicing.
My question is:
1. Is Wave a good solution for me?
2. Is it secure?

Tagged:
edited February 10, 2021 in Using Wave

Comments

• Options
    AlexLAlexL Member Posts: 2,869 ✭✭✭

Hi @Rolom817 , thanks for thinking of us! I can't compare Wave to Quicken as I'm not familiar with it, but if you'd like to let me know what sort of features are vital to you for your accounting I'd be happy to advise.
    In regards to security, Wave takes our security very seriously as we know we're dealing with people's financials. Feel free to take a look at our Security Terms of Use for more info.

• Options
    FlopbotFlopbot Member Posts: 27

@Rolom817 , I'm a fellow - former - Quicken user since 2014.

For personal finances, I recently made the switch (for the same reasons) from Quicken Desktop to 'Simplify by Quicken'. It's Quicken's new cloud-based platform and is SOOOO much better than Quicken Desktop. While it's not as feature rich, yet, it is really intuitive and best of all doesn't require you to be setting at a computer to do data entry!

For business finances, I just started using Wave and am still trying to figure things out. Look forward to learning more about the program! Feel free to ask if you have any questions.