Odd issue with viewing Invoice list on Chrome

pinpoint2pinpoint2 Member Posts: 1

I am using the latest version of Chrome Version 88.0.4324.96 (Official Build) (x86_64) on my Mac. I have auto updates enabled so not sure when the latest update ran. All of the sudden I am not able to view my list of invoices. It works fine on FF.

When I select SALES > INVOICES I do see a brief wheel spinning and I can see the Chat Bot icon. It looks like it's loading by again, just showing me a blank where the list should be.

Anybody have any clues on what that would be? Also, can I downgrade Chrome version to see if previous one still works?

Many thanks!

Comments

• AlexLAlexL Member Posts: 2,869 ✭✭✭

Hey @pinpoint2 , I'm glad to hear that your head goes to browser troubleshooting as soon as you see an issue like this. I'd try accessing it via INcognito Mode to see if that works too.

If not, I'm wondering if it has to do something with your network settings by chance? There are a few troubleshooting steps to take that should resolve the issue.

1. If you're using a VPN, please disable it.

2. Please power-cycle your modem and/or router. A great article that walks you through how to do this, and why it helps is available here: https://www.lifewire.com/how-to-properly-restart-a-router-modem-2624570.

3. Try connecting to a different network. The fastest way to do this is usually to tether to your mobile device.

4. Try disabling your antivirus software, or adding waveapps.com to your antivirus whitelist.

If none of these steps resolve the issue, let us know!