Options

ADP Run SSO and User Management

ComeDanceComeDance Member Posts: 2

I have my account connected to Wave from RUN Single Sign On, however my accountant cannot access, and his login didn't carry over. When I get to the Users tab, all I get is an error that starts with Oops - not a good sign. Any assist with getting additional users access to do data entry & bookkeeping?

Comments

• Options
    AlexLAlexL Member Posts: 2,869 ✭✭✭

Hey @ComeDance , to add another user to your account being ADP origin we do need our Support team to create a proper username and password login for you so that you can access it outside of ADP. To get in touch with our Support team, please reach out via our chatbot on our website and one of our agents would be more than happy to help!

• Options
    ComeDanceComeDance Member Posts: 2
    Already did that, logged in direct to app bypassing the SSO. No change, still receiving error. No response from 2 different chatbot requests for assist either.
  • Options
    AlexLAlexL Member Posts: 2,869 ✭✭✭

Hey @ComeDance , thanks for confirming. We will still need to have our core Support team take a look at this in case it needs to be escalated to our Engineers if there's a bug. When you reach out to the chatbot and ask to 'send an email', do you get the opportunity to? If not, what's the chatbot responding to you with?

Let me know.