Options

Trial Balance's Debit and Credit column does not tie

XiaoJunXiaoJun Member Posts: 1

We are having the same issue as
https://community.waveapps.com/discussion/10030/tracking-down-a-discrepancy.

Trial Balance's Debit and Credit column does not tie - likely due to system error that requires resetting/reconnection.

Need help with our wave account under TAPL.

There is a discrepancy of $264 that derived from a transaction dated 1 October 2019. Both debit & credit were properly recorded, but Trial balance & Balance sheet still show its off by $264. Appreciate the help thanks!

Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    NancyCNancyC Member Posts: 148 admin

Hey @XiaoJun it does appear there was some sort of miscommunication between your pages in the backend for TAPL. I've done some refreshing to correct this issue and it should be fixed within the next 20-30 minutes! This should resolve the discrepancy. :)

• Options
    MarkiMarki Member Posts: 2

I am having a similar issue. In Wave the Trial Balance report is out by $8.20 which shows as a credit in Accounts Payable. There are no accounts payable and when i run an Accounts Payable report as at the same date (today) it shows a nil balance. The $8.20 also shows in the balance sheet report under Accounts Payable. I know the transaction that the $8.20 refers to is a bill dated 23 march 2021 which was paid from the bank account on 27 March 2021. The bank account has been reconciled as at 31 march 2021.

Can anyone help with how I can have this aged payable amount which is not due removed?

• Options
    JulianPJulianP Member Posts: 1,002 ✭✭✭

Hey @Marki !

It appears that some of your Wave pages might not be communicating with each other as well, and this is why you are seeing discrepancies in the numbers between different pages.

I have triggered an accounting data fix on your account, and it showed that your account was in need of this! The reports and accounts should be properly connected within 15-30 minutes, depending on how much data there was to fix. This should do the trick!