Deleting an account

ChewieChewie Member Posts: 5

Is anyone able to advise how one can go about deleting an account?

To clarify, I had tried to add a user to my business. When that new user received the invite they were promoted to create a new account. The account was created, but as soon as it detected the business was outside the US/Canada it was redirected to the ZOHO offer. Each time one logs in now, you get redirected to the same. The impact is that this email is now linked to that account and I'm unable to use the default account deletion method, due to the redirect. As the email is associated to an account, I'm not able to add it as an additional email on another existing account. Any suggestions?

edited February 12, 2021 in Technical Support

Comments

• JulianPJulianP Member Posts: 1,002 ✭✭✭

Hey @Chewie !

I'm afraid that this is related to our recent decision regarding non-Canadian and US users moving forward. Moving forward, Wave will no longer allow users located outside of Canada and the US to create new accounts as we are shifting our focus on the North American market. With that being said, existing accounts for users located outside of North America can still be accessed. Sorry for the inconvenience Chewie.

• ChewieChewie Member Posts: 5
    How many times do you need to repeat the same thing? Like a stuck record. If you aren’t going to support existing clients that’s fine, then prevent them from creating accounts at all, instead of locking accounts after they’re created. Also, and let me repeat myself, wave advised they would continue to support existing users, which they clearly are not.