Options

Requested since 2017 and still no feature?

HandydanHandydan Member Posts: 1
I've read multiple posts about how an estimating option using the mobile app would increase user productivity and overall user experience. Since 2017 this app estimate feature has been requested so what's the deal here? I have been waiting and waiting and think this is not going to happen ever at this point. So what's the deal? Can you at the VERY LEAST please let us know if this feature is even currently being worked on? Is it going to happen yes or no? If NO, then please let us know.

Comments

• Options
    KDKONKDKON Member Posts: 1
    Maybe hire one of the developers from Invoice Simple? They seem to have it figured out. It is frustrating....
  • Options
    JulianPJulianP Member Posts: 1,002 ✭✭✭

Hey @Handydan and @KDKON !

Thanks for sending us your feedback about the Mobile App and how estimates can be a game changer for both you and your businesses! We rely on customer feedback when we’re building the roadmap for what features to introduce next here at Wave. The ability to create estimates on the Mobile App is something that we’re actively looking into as a new feature. However, for full transparency, there is no ETA available for when this may be released and it is not included on our short term product road map. Sorry about this.

For more information about what we’re doing here at WaveHQ, and to hear about new releases, you can follow us on Twitter: @WaveHQ.

• Options
    Pkripper67Pkripper67 Member Posts: 5
    Dang. I am DESPERATELY wanting the Estimating feature to be incorporated into an app.