Options

Your Wave Payments account cannot be turned on at this time.

BonteqBonteq Member Posts: 1

When I click the "Turn on payments" button, I get the following error message:

Your Wave Payments account cannot be turned on at this time.
Please contact support to get additional help.

Any pointers?

Comments

• Options
    AmandaMonteAmandaMonte Member Posts: 1
    Getting the same message! When I click “contact the support team,” it opens the chatbot, which just goes in circles and doesn’t let me contact support. So frustrating when I need to collect payments and have no way of reaching support.
  • Options
    VDSHOAVDSHOA Member Posts: 1

Same for me. I get that same message when I click "Turn on Payments". I can't find a phone number to call. Someone please help me with this.

• Options
    AlexLAlexL Member Posts: 2,869 ✭✭✭

Hi @Bonteq , please submit an email to our Support team through the chatbot in your account and someone can to take a look at what's going on with your Payments setup.

Hi @AmandaMonte , I see that you submitted a ticket to our Support team which I've since flagged for them. You should be receiving an email back soon but thank you for your patience in the meantime!

Hey @VDSHOA , your account looks like it should be accessible now. Can you please try accessing via Sales > Payments? If you're having any issues, please reach out via the chatbot in your account.

• Options
    bkuanzabkuanza Member Posts: 2

Hi @AlexL I'm running into the same issue. The chatbot is not helpful.

edited August 30, 2021
  • Options
    WiscoBizLLCWiscoBizLLC Member Posts: 2

I am having the same issue @AlexL Cannot get anywhere trying to use the chatbox.

• Options
    KevinMKevinM Member Posts: 4

Same issue here. Would love to ditch Paypal for Wave payments. Please help @AlexL

• Options
    bkuanzabkuanza Member Posts: 2

@bkuanza said:
    Hi @AlexL I'm running into the same issue. The chatbot is not helpful.

It's allowing me to turn on payments now. Maybe it takes time or there was a server issue?

• Options
    KevinMKevinM Member Posts: 4

Still no luck for me. Any update @AlexL?

• Options
    cpubldcpubld Member Posts: 3

Having the same problem it's messing with my productivity

• Options

@KevinM said:
    Same issue here. Would love to ditch Paypal for Wave payments. Please help @AlexL

Same, wave is better if only this worked

• Options
    BTTBTT Member Posts: 5

Getting the same issue. Bank is connected but can't receive payments. Says to contact support and the chat box help is pretty useless to get this resolved. Trying this as an alternative to PayPal. I have money waiting to be sent to me from customers and they can't send it. I'm sure at least they are happy.
    Day 2...why the hell isn't this working? No support. Just looked at the Better Business Bureau reviews...doesn't look too good. I have a vendor that only uses Wave that needs/wants to pay me. WTF

edited September 8, 2021
  • Options

@BTT said:
    Getting the same issue. Bank is connected but can't receive payments. Says to contact support and the chat box help is pretty useless to get this resolved. Trying this as an alternative to PayPal. I have money waiting to be sent to me from customers and they can't send it. I'm sure at least they are happy.
    Day 2...why the hell isn't this working? No support. Just looked at the Better Business Bureau reviews...doesn't look too good. I have a vendor that only uses Wave that needs/wants to pay me. WTF

Same man is screwing me over and making me lose money, and the lack of ways to get help makes me not want to use the software ever again, so frustrating. @AlexL please help

edited September 8, 2021
  • Options

Yep...I'm giving this one more day then adding Square. Best of luck to you. I still have zero response from Wave.

• Options

Problem solved!!! Customer signed up with Square and so did I. Took all of 5 minutes and the transfer of funds is complete. Still no resolution from Wave.

• Options
    blue_wrenblue_wren Member Posts: 2

I'm having the same issue!!!

Wave support is SO bad. I already regret migrating here from QBO.

@BTT did you find a way to add a "pay via square " to your invoices?

• Options

Through Wave? No. I'm just not going to use Wave at all. I still have no answer from them so I'm just going to stick with PayPal and Square. The things that actually work are kind of better... ;)

• Options
    Kingman_Turf2000Kingman_Turf2000 Member Posts: 1

I'm having the exact same issue. I have gotten no response at all from customer support. I was trying to switch over from quickbooks. If they will not allow me to accept online payments, I may need to use a different service