Payroll Not Deposited

Steve_PSteve_P Member Posts: 3

Is there any form of customer service I can contact directly? Multiple tickets requested and no one gets back to me. My payroll says that my pay has been deposited but nothing hit my bank account, and I have bills to pay! I've already checked with my bank to see if there is a hold placed on the deposit and nothing.

Its impossible to get in contact with anyone on support about this.

Help me so I can get my bills paid PLEASE!

Comments

• Steve_PSteve_P Member Posts: 3

Zero help from email support and zero help from community board. Terrible customer support.

• AlexLAlexL Member Posts: 2,869 ✭✭✭

Hey @steve_P , I'm sorry to hear about your trouble getting in contact with the team. The best way to do so, especially when it comes to time sensitive matters, is to reach out over live chat through our chat bot.

I'm taking a look at the email associated to this account and I'm not seeing any tickets submitted. Is it possible you're sending them from another account email? Let me know and I'd be happy to take a look and flag them for our team.

edited March 1, 2021
  • Steve_PSteve_P Member Posts: 3

@AlexL - I tried that, but all I had access to was the lacklustre chat bot who directed me to email the support team (which I did twice and STILL haven't received an email back from).

At the end of the day, I got the issue resolved with my employer, but not before having to borrow money from family to pay bills that were past due.