Wave Payments cannot be turned on at this time.

MikrMikr Member Posts: 1
Wave Payments cannot be turned on at this time.
Please contact support to get additional help. Why can't I turn on my online payment

Comments

• JulianPJulianP Member Posts: 1,002 ✭✭✭

Hey @Mikr !

After taking a closer look a your Payments profile on the back end that's linked to the email you are reaching out with, it looks like you haven't completed your Payments application yet. To get started, please head over to Sales > Payments. We have a great guide that you can check out here as well:

• KatieMKatieM Member Posts: 1

I am having the same problem with this. When I go to Sales > Payments, it says the same thing Mikr sees (see screenshot below). There is no option to restart the process to set up Payments. It says to "contact support". When I click on that link- it takes me to the bot that doesn't answer my questions. It tells me to go to Sales > Payments which is the same problem I'm dealing with. I finally got to email Sales through the bot- and still haven't heard back.

A delay in fixing this is affecting one of my major client relations and making me seriously consider switching to a different accounting platform.

• KiahDKiahD Administrator Posts: 267 admin

Hi @KatieM,

I see that this issue was caused because you received an invoice payment into your Wave Payments account, and weren't able to complete the set up in time. We can only legally hold unclaimed invoice payments in your Wave Payments account for 21 days, after which time they have to be refunded. Because of this, your Payments were disabled temporarily, to prevent any further invoice payments from becoming "stuck".

That said, it looks like this issue has now been resolved by our Support Team! If you have any further questions or issues, feel free to thread below :smile:

• KevinMKevinM Member Posts: 4

@KiahD @JulianP I am having the same "Your Wave Payments account cannot be turned on at this time." issue. Can I get direct support? Mave is not helpful in this case.

edited September 9, 2021