Options

I have a SaaS model business

Nick_Fisher8778Nick_Fisher8778 Member Posts: 4

I need to know how to create a service that is a monthly recurring revenue but it also includes a set up fee in the beginning when a client signs up. Can this be done in Wave?

Comments

• Options
    KristenVKristenV Member Posts: 121 admin

Hi @Nick_Fisher8778 , if you are looking to invoice your customers on a recurring basis, you are able to do this in Wave. For the initial set up fee, you can create a regular one time invoice through Sales > Invoices. Following this, you are able to set up a recurring monthly invoice through Sales > Recurring Invoices. This allows you to setup an invoice for the monthly fee which Wave can send out for you automatically based on your set schedule. For more information on this, check out this Help Centre article: Guide to recurring invoices

• Options

Is it possible to set it up so it doesn't send an invoice? Payments are made with woocommerce/cartflows/stripe on my site so I don't need to do it twice... but i do want it recorded in wave

• Options

Thank you by the way KristenV

• Options
    JulianPJulianP Member Posts: 1,002 ✭✭✭

Hey @Nick_Fisher8778 !

To successfully create a recurring invoice in Wave, you will need to enter your customer's name and their email address because it needs to know where to send the invoices upon creation. As a result, you won't be able to create a recurring invoice without having it sent to your customer unless you enter a dummy email address. I hope this helps!