Options

Invoice Customization

alameralamer Member Posts: 1

Tip: To add or edit your contact information (address, website, etc.) that appears on an invoice, visit your profile.

If I click on the Your Profile link it takes me on a 404 page and I can't edit extra info that I would like to see on my invoice.

Any solutions?

Comments

• Options
    JulianPJulianP Member Posts: 1,002 ✭✭✭

Hello @alamer !

I'm sorry to hear that you are running into an error page when trying to update your contact information.

A lot of the time, this can be fixed by tweaking some things in your internet browser. Wave supports the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, and Edge. We'd also recommend that you try using Wave with browser extensions disabled. If you have Chrome, try opening up an incognito window, logging into your Wave account, and try again (or if you have Firefox, open a private browsing window).

If that doesn't work, you may also need to clear your cache and cookies. You can read more about the browsers we support, and how to troubleshoot issues for your individual browser HERE. If you are still having problems or if you have any other questions, please don't hesitate to get back in touch.