Options

Issue with Name Change

MrHunterMrHunter Member Posts: 1
Hi,

I have recently changed my business name, and have since updated it as such on my account. Everything looks fine now, except for when I send an Invoice with Wave, it is still showing my old business name (both in the mailer@ and in the details) Sending a quote works fine.

Comments

• Options
    SmedleyButlerSmedleyButler Member Posts: 1
    I am having the same issue after changing the name on my invoice
  • Options
    NancyCNancyC Member Posts: 148 admin

Hi @MrHunter @SmedleyButler can you please verify where on Wave were your business information (such as business name) updated? There are two areas on Wave where you can update this information and have it reflected on invoices:

1. Click on your business name on the top left hand corner of your account > Manage your profile > Businesses > Edit business details (by clicking on the pencil icon).

2. When editing/creating the invoice, on the very top of the page, click on Business address and contact details, title, summary, and logo > Edit your business address and contact details.

Regardless of which workflow is taken to update the business name, the updated information will be reflected on the invoices and under Manage your profile > Businesses > Edit business details page.