Verification email not received

AmeemAmeem Member Posts: 2
Anyone Help ? Somehow my email has been deactivated and now I don't receive the verification email. Kindly help my email id is *******@*****************.***

Comments

• NancyCNancyC Member Posts: 148 admin

Hey @Ameen I've removed your email address from your original post for security reasons! Can you please verify if what you need help with is that you no longer have access to the email account and because of that, you can no longer receive emails to complete the email verification process?

Can you please verify if the email you provided is a new email you would like to add to your account?

I took a look at your account and I can see there's already a verified email address on file. If you're running into any login issues, you should be able to login with the verified email address (not the email you provided in your original post). If you can please provide a bit more context on what you're trying to achieve, I can take a look to see if I'm able to help.

• AmeemAmeem Member Posts: 2

Hi Nancy,
    Thank you so much for replying, I want to add new primary email but I am not able to receive verification link on this ( this old contact@ email was my primary email but I don't know how my primary email got unverified after changing my hosting platform and I stopped getting emails.

I believe my old contact@ email is locked and you need to unlocked this as I have read someone's reply on community help.

Regards
    Ameem

• JulianPJulianP Member Posts: 1,002 ✭✭✭

Hey @Ameem !

Thanks for clarifying that for me. I have gone ahead and resent the verification email for you to follow the steps included. It looks like your email address was blocking incoming emails. I have since reset this so you can receive incoming Wave emails moving forward. I can confirm that the verification email was sent to your address successfully. Once you verify the email address, you should be able to proceed. I hope this helps!

edited March 18, 2021
  • ShadekiShadeki Member Posts: 1

Hi,

I have the exact same problem. I have deleted and tried to re-add a new email soo many times over months and months without any success.
    It is an outlook 365 email with the server being hosted by goDaddy if that adds any perspective?

Ay help would be greatly appreciated!