"Transfer from Wave Payments" no longer appearing

GuysmoulderGuysmoulder Member Posts: 3

Hi,

I've run into a problem with reconciling my main Wave account. I normally receive a transaction called "EFT Credit Wave" in my main account (or transfer from wave payments in my wave payments account) to note that I've received payment from a credit card process. While I am receiving the funds, and they are showing in my bank statement, they have stopped showing up in both the Main Account (which is connected by Plaid to my bank account) and the Wave Payments Account. They were showing up and then stopped over a month ago.

Just a note that I have zero connection issues for my bank account and have not deleted any transactions.

Any ideas on how to resolve this without adding them manually?

Comments

• KristenVKristenV Member Posts: 121 admin

Hi @Guysmoulder , from your message, it sounds like your connected bank account is not pulling your transaction data to Wave correctly. Without the bank deposit transaction being imported into your Wave account, Wave's system would be unable to automatically make the Transfer transaction to the Wave Payments Clearing Account.

To resolve this, I recommend reaching out to our Support team via email/ticket for more assistance. The reason we're redirecting it this route is because this may require further troubleshooting, and this way the Support Team can keep you updated, and request any further information.

If you have any other questions, please feel free to ask away!