Wave Integration with Google Sheets not working

ColinIRLColinIRL Member Posts: 4

Hi, I am trying to migrate data to Zoho books. I'm following their steps by connecting to Google sheets. However I keep getting Error 404 when I click 'Add to Sheets' in the Integration menu. Using chrome but I've tried other browsers with same result.

Comments

• Kara_StokesKara_Stokes Member Posts: 1

Same for me. Please fix the broken link for the Add to Sheets button, Wave Tech team.

• KristenVKristenV Member Posts: 121 admin

Hi @ColinIRL @Kara_Stokes , I'm sorry to hear that you're having trouble installing Wave Connect through the Integrations page link. I've tested this on my end but was unable to see the same behaviour. Because of this, I would recommend trying some basic browser troubleshooting to start. If you’re using one of our recommended browsers and are still having trouble, clearing your browser’s cache and cookies will resolve most browser problems. For more information on browser troubleshooting, check out this Help Centre article.

As well, I will also provide a link to Google's Workspace Marketplace where you can install Wave Connect directly here: https://workspace.google.com/marketplace/app/wave_connect/90421189176?utm_source=wave-integrations-page

If you continue to have issues with this, please feel free to reach back out!